Thursday, November 15, 2012

BOY

 Walrus cap from OS
Knuckles ring from OS
Oversize shirt from Long Clothing X Boy London
Shorts from Oxygen
Leggings from Proudrace
Boxer shoes from Demonia

all photos by Anton Aguila

I'm not sure if you notice, but ever since my camera got lost (or stolen) during fashion week last May, I barely post anything in my blog. Until now I still haven't bought one yet. Each time I save money for it, I end up buying new clothes or new shoes-worse I spend on food. For the past few weeks I was able to take a few outfit shots. My good friend Judd (who is my new DJ partner!) was kind enough to entrust me his camera. But now he needs it so I'm back to zero! Suuucccksssss. Good thing Anton makes himself available all the time whenever I desperately need someone to take my photo (sorry for making it sound shallow, but I'm sure all you bloggers know what I mean.) I should really probably buy a camera this Christmas. Although I still can't decide where to spend my money on because I am so tempted to buy the KTZ FW12 boots from Solestruck that I've been dreaming of ever since it came out. Plus I have a long list of friends and family that I have to give gifts to. It's that time of the year again where you let go of your selfish wish lists to make room for others's wish lists. It's my annual love/hate relationship with Christmas. 

I've been really eyeing n getting Long Clothing X Boy London shirts for a long time! These shirts are everywhere worldwide; sucks that we still don't have them in Manila. It's what I hate about the Philippines. We don't have the brands I want but we have all the brands I hate. I got mine from Lah'Lah'Land in KL, Malaysia. Special thanks to the store owner, Ed Ward, for helping me out. What a very nice guy!

The new Crystal Castles album is fucking insane! I haven't felt this much excitement from an album since Oracular Spectacular. Here's my favorite track from the album. Witch house dance floor perfection. 

1 comment: