Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WARDROBE WEDNESDAYS


For those who read my blog, I'm not sure if you notice but I don't blog my outfit posts that much. I find it so hard to write about what I'm wearing today because what I do is honestly just matching pieces from my wardrobe. There are exceptions, of course. For example I got inspired with a look or an idea and I want to translate it into an outfit. Another is if I bought something new and I want to promote it because I believe on it very much. Aside from that, I find it dragging to write about daily outfits.

That's why I'm going to start WARDROBE WEDNESDAYS. I'm going to post all the outfits I wore the whole week every Wednesday. I'll show you the new pieces I bought and how I style it. I'll tell you the price and where I found them. So if you also want it, you know where to go. 

This week, I'll just post all the outfits I wore since the start of the year so I can start fresh next week. I'm pretty excited about my Wardrobe Wednesday! Something I can look forward to!

To find out what I'm wearing, just visit my Lookbook account.


3 comments:

  1. omg wow so many outfits!! i love how you look the same but different in all... does that make any sense? hahahaha <3 btw i nominated you for a blog award! it's kind of like a blog meme so you can check it out if you want to (: http://beyondjackie.blogspot.com/2012/03/17-and-invincible-today-getting-to-know.html

    xxx
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete