Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IB3TH4TPR3✝✝YM0TH4F4CK4


Rick Owens shirt from (P)unknown
Overbite Cap from OS
Bone Cuff from OS
Trousers gift from Toxicdiscoboy
Dr. Martens shoes

My friend's coming up with his new apparel line called (P)unknown really soon! There was a sample sale in Cubao X last Friday night. This Rick Owens shirt is the first thing I bought. It's so badass! I can't wait to see the rest of his collection.


It would be an understatement if I say Rick Owens is my idol. In the fashion industry, he's like the Lordf4ck3r of all the Moth3rf4ckrs. Too bad because I can't afford his line. It's too expensive for a poor boy like me. Maybe in the future.

 

I be that pretty mothafucka, Harlem's what I'm reppin
Tell my niggas quit the bitching and we gon' make it in a second
Never disrespected plus I'm well connected
With this coke that I imported, just important as your president
Swagger so impressive and I don't need a necklace
But these bitches get impressed when you pull up in that 7
Them 6's them Benzes, I gets get the freshest
Raf Simons, Rick Owens usually what I'm dressed in

No comments:

Post a Comment